November 16, 2020 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
2. You'll be able to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
3. System Requirements:
Please do a system requirements check here https://www.bigmarker.com/system_check
Dial-in available (listen only) +1 (312) 248-9348 ID: 959161# Passcode: 6036#
All members of the community who walk, bike, ride, run, drive and use other forms of transit are invited to participate in making safe roads for all modes. Join the Sarasota/Manatee Metropolitan Planning Organization for a panel discussion on how to reduce traffic-related fatalities and serious injuries in the Sarasota/Manatee region. The panel convenes leaders in the realms of transportation planning, public health, engineering, as well as policy, community advocacy, and the private sector to develop and share promising strategies and to support strong, distributed leadership that make Vision Zero a reality.
- Mayor Shirley Groover Bryant, City of Palmetto
- Jody Dumas, COO of the School District of Sarasota County
- Vice Mayor Jill Luke, City of North Port
- Secretary L.K. Nandam, FDOT District 1
- Cynthia Saunders, Superintendent of the School District of Manatee County
- Commissioner Misty Servia, Manatee County
- Chief William L. Tokajer, Chief of Policer, City of Holmes Beach
- Commissioner Christian Ziegler, Sarasota County
Moderated by Carl Mikyska, Executive Director of the Florida MPO Advisory Council (MPOAC)
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the Sarasota/Manatee MPO at 941-359-5772 at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.