NOTIFICATION IS GIVEN that the Sarasota/Manatee MPO will hold a Public Transportation Task Force (PTTF) Meeting on Monday, November 20, 2023, at 8:15 a.m. in the Conference Room at the MPO Office located at 8100 15th Street East, Sarasota, Florida, followed by its regularly scheduled MPO Board Meeting which begins at 9:30 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 8009 15th Street East, Sarasota, Florida. Meeting Materials and information regarding technology and access will be posted to the MPO website at www.mympo.org on Thursday, November 9, 2023.
There are five (5) ways for the public to participate:
- In person at the PTTF or MPO Board Meeting by filling out a comment card.
- Written comments will be accepted before, during, and after the meeting. All written comments will be included as part of the official public record of the meeting. Please email Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board at
- The PTTF meeting will be live streamed on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:15 a.m. followed by the MPO Board at 9:30 a.m. The public can view the meetings and comment during the meetings using the comment box at https://publicinput.com/Q742 or at https://facebook.com/Sarasota/ManateeMPO/.
- The public may call-in by phone and leave voice comments. Telephone Number 1-855-925-2801; Meeting code 8196.
- For those wishing to address members of the Sarasota/Manatee PTTF or MPO Board directly, you are requested to provide a written request in advance. Please email Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board, at
a. Subject line (RE): PUBLIC COMMENT FOR NOVEMBER 20, 2023 PTTF or MPO BOARD MEETING
b. Please include the following information in the body of the email: 1) Name, email, and phone number; 2) The agenda item you wish to address; 3) A summary of your public comment (3000-character limit)
c. Following the receipt of the email, instructions will be sent on how to join the virtual meeting to speak once the Chair calls on you during the public comment period.
The MPO rules of procedure, decorum, and policy governing the public comment period, shall be followed, and enforced in the same manner as if the meeting were held in person. During the public comment period, the Chair will ask the public to speak based on the written requests to speak in the order they are received.
It would greatly help MPO staff if questions and comments could be emailed to Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board (
Public Comment: This notice is published pursuant to the requirements of the Federal Laws, Florida Statutes, and MPO Policy. No stenographic record by a certified court reporter is made of this meeting. Accordingly, any person who may seek to appeal any decisions involving the matter noticed herein will be responsible for making a verbatim record of the testimony and evidence at this meeting upon which any appear is to be based.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the Sarasota/Manatee MPO at 941-359-5772 at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
The MPO’s planning process is conducted in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes. Any person or beneficiary who believes they have been discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or family status may file a complaint with the Sarasota/Manatee MPO Title VI Coordinator by calling 941-359-5772 or in writing mailed to Sarasota/Manatee MPO, ATTN: Title VI Coordinator, at 8100 15th Street East, Sarasota, Florida 34243.