NOTIFICATION IS GIVEN that on Wednesday, January 10, 2024, the Manatee Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (LCB) Meeting will be held at 10:00 a.m. at the Sarasota/Manatee MPO Office located at 8100 15th Street East, Sarasota, Florida 34243.
PUBLIC COMMENT: Meeting materials and information regarding technology and access will be posted to the MPO website at www.mympo.org on Friday, December 15, 2023.
There are five (5) ways for the public to participate:
- In person at the Manatee LCB meeting, by filling out a comment card.
- Written comments will be accepted before, during, and after each meeting. All written comments will be included as part of the official public record of the meeting. Please email Lindsay Heinrich, Planning Assistant,
- The Manatee LCB meeting will be live streamed at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 10, 2024. The public can view the meeting and comment during the meeting using the comment box at https://publicinput.com/Q742 or at https://facebook.com/Sarasota/Manatee.
- The public may call in by phone and leave comments via voicemail. Telephone Number 1-855-925-2801; Meeting code 8196.
- For those wishing to address members of the Manatee LCB directly, you are requested to provide a written request in advance. Please email Lindsay Heinrich, Planning Assistant,
a. Subject line (RE): PUBLIC COMMENT FOR JANUARY 10, 2024, MANATEE LCB MEETING
b. Please include the following information in the body of the email: 1) Name, email, and phone number; 2) The agenda item you wish to address; 3) A summary of your public comment (3000-character limit)
c. Following the receipt of the email, instructions will be sent on how to join the virtual meeting to speak once the Chair calls on you during the public comment period.
The MPO rules of procedure, decorum, and policy governing the public comment period, shall be followed, and enforced in person or virtually. During the public comment period, the Chair will ask the public to speak based on the written requests to speak in the order they are received.
It would greatly help MPO staff if questions and comments could be emailed to Lindsay Heinrich, Planning Assistant (
This notice is published pursuant to the requirements of Federal Laws, Florida Statutes, and MPO Policy. There are no stenographical records by a certified court reporter for the noticed meeting(s) listed above. Accordingly, any person seeking to appeal any decision(s) made at the noticed meeting(s) herein will be responsible for making a verbatim record of the testimony and evidence at the meeting(s) upon which any appeal is to be based.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the Sarasota/Manatee MPO at 941-359-5772 at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
The MPO’s planning process is conducted in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes. Any person or beneficiary who believes they have been discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or family status may file a complaint with the Sarasota/Manatee MPO Title VI Coordinator by calling 941-359-5772 or in writing mailed to Sarasota/Manatee MPO, ATTN: Title VI Coordinator, at 8100 15th Street East, Sarasota, Florida 34243.