The Sarasota/Manatee MPO will hold a TSM&O Advisory Meeting on Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. at the Sarasota/Manatee MPO Office; 8100 15th Street East, Sarasota, FL 34243. Meeting Materials for the meeting will be posted to the MPO website at www.mympo.org on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
There are four (4) ways for the public to participate:
- The TSM&O Advisory Workshop will be livestreamed on Monday, may 7, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. The public can view the meeting and comment during the meeting using the comment box at https://publicinput.com/Q742.
- The public may call-in by phone and leave voice comments. Telephone Number 1-855-925-2801; Meeting code 8196.
- Subject line (RE): PUBLIC COMMENT FOR JUNE 7, 2021 TSM&O Advisory Workshop
- Please include the following information in the body of the email: 1) Name, email, and phone number; 2) The agenda item you wish to address; 3) A summary of your public comment (3000-character limit)
- Following the receipt of the email, instructions will be sent on how to join the virtual meeting to speak once the Chair calls on you during the public comment period.
The MPO rules of procedure, decorum, and policy governing the public comment period, shall be followed, and enforced in the same manner as if the meeting were held in person. During the public comment period, the Chair will ask the public to speak based on the written requests to speak in the order they are received.
All interested parties are invited to appear and be heard on each of the above items. Written comments filed with the MPO will be considered. Copies of all the above proposed documents are available on the MPO website at www.mympo.org or by calling the MPO Office at 941-359-5772.
PUBLIC COMMENT: This notice is published pursuant to the requirements of the Federal Laws, Florida Statutes, and MPO Policy. No stenographic record by a certified court reporter is made of this meeting. Accordingly, any person who may seek to appeal any decisions involving the matter noticed herein will be responsible for making a verbatim record of the testimony and evidence at this meeting upon which any appear is to be based.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the Sarasota/Manatee MPO at 941-359-5772 at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.