PUBLIC NOTICE :: Sarasota/Manatee MPO Board Meeting and Joint Meeting of Sarasota/Manatee & Charlotte County-Punta Gorda Metropolitan Planning Organizations on January 25, 2021
NOTIFICATION IS GIVEN that the Sarasota/Manatee MPO will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Longboat Key Room at the Bradenton Area Convention Center, One Haben Boulevard, Palmetto, Florida 34221, followed by the Joint Board Meeting of the Sarasota/Manatee & Charlotte County-Punta Gorda MPOs which begins at 11:00 a.m. Meeting Materials for both meetings and information regarding technology and access will be posted to the MPO website at www.mympo.org on Friday, January 15, 2020.
There are five (5) ways for the public to participate:
- In person at the MPO Board or Joint MPO Meetings by filling out a comment card.
- Written comments will be accepted before, during, and after the meeting. All written comments will be included as part of the official public record of the meeting. Please email Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board at
- The MPO Board and Joint MPO meetings will be live streamed on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. respectively. The public can view the meeting and comment during the meeting using the comment box at https://publicinput.com/Q742.
- The public may call-in by phone and leave voice comments. Telephone Number 1-855-925-2801; Meeting code 8196.
- For those wishing to address members of the Sarasota/Manatee MPO or Joint MPO Boards directly, you are requested to provide a written request in advance. Please email Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board, at
- Subject line (RE): PUBLIC COMMENT FOR January 25, 2021 MPO BOARD or Joint MPO MEETING
- Please include the following information in the body of the email: 1) Name, email, and phone number; 2) The agenda item you wish to address; 3) A summary of your public comment (3000-character limit)
- Following the receipt of the email, instructions will be sent on how to join the virtual meeting to speak once the Chair calls on you during the public comment period.
The MPO rules of procedure, decorum, and policy governing the public comment period, shall be followed, and enforced in the same manner as if the meeting were held in person. During the public comment period, the Chair will ask the public to speak based on the written requests to speak in the order they are received.
Any person with a disability requiring assistance, auxiliary aids, and services for this meeting should notify Nanette Eubanks at least seven (7) days in advance of the meeting by calling 941-359-5772.
It would greatly help MPO staff if questions and comments could be emailed to Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board (
Public Comment: This notice is published pursuant to the requirements of the Federal Laws, Florida Statutes, and MPO Policy. No stenographic record by a certified court reporter is made of this meeting. Accordingly, any person who may seek to appeal any decisions involving the matter noticed herein will be responsible for making a verbatim record of the testimony and evidence at this meeting upon which any appear is to be based.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the Sarasota/Manatee MPO at 941-359-5772 at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
The MPO’s planning process is conducted in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes. Any person or beneficiary who believes they have been discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or family status may file a complaint with the Sarasota/Manatee at 941-359-5772 or by writing the MPO at 8100 15th Street East, Sarasota, Florida 34243.