NOTIFICATION IS GIVEN that the Sarasota/Manatee MPO will hold a Public Transportation Task Force (PTTF) Meeting on Monday, October 26, 2020 at 8:15 a.m. in the Longboat Key Room at the Bradenton Area Convention Center, One Haben Boulevard, Palmetto, Florida 34221, followed by its regularly scheduled MPO Board Meeting which begins at 9:30 a.m. Meeting Materials for both meetings and information regarding technology and access will be posted to the MPO website at www.mympo.org on Friday, October 16, 2020.
There are five (5) ways for the public to participate:
- In person at the PTTF or MPO Board Meetings by filling out a comment card.
- The PTTF and MPO Board meetings will be live streamed on Monday, October 26, 2020 at 8:15 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. respectively. The public can view the meeting and comment during the meeting using the comment box at https://publicinput.com/Q742.
- The public may call-in by phone and leave voice comments. Telephone Number 1-855-925-2801; Meeting code 8196.
- Subject line (RE): PUBLIC COMMENT FOR October 26, 2020 PTTF or MPO BOARD MEETING
- Please include the following information in the body of the email: 1) Name, email, and phone number; 2) The agenda item you wish to address; 3) A summary of your public comment (3000-character limit)
- Following the receipt of the email, instructions will be sent on how to join the virtual meeting to speak once the Chair calls on you during the public comment period.
The MPO rules of procedure, decorum, and policy governing the public comment period, shall be followed, and enforced in the same manner as if the meeting were held in person. During the public comment period, the Chair will ask the public to speak based on the written requests to speak in the order they are received.
Any person with a disability requiring assistance, auxiliary aids, and services for this meeting should notify Nanette Eubanks at least seven (7) days in advance of the meeting by calling 941-359-5772.