MEETING NOTICE :: Sarasota/Manatee MPO Board Meeting of September 21, 2020
NOTIFICATION IS GIVEN that the Sarasota/Manatee MPO Board meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Monday, September 21, 2020, in the Longboat Key Room at the Bradenton Area Convention Center, One Haben Boulevard, Palmetto, Florida 34221. Meeting materials and information regarding technology and access will be posted to the MPO website at www.mympo.org on Friday, September 11, 2020.
There are five (5) ways for the public to participate:
- In person at the MPO Board Meeting by filling out a comment card.
- Written comments will be accepted before, during, and after the meeting. All written comments will be included as part of the official public record of the meeting. Please email Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board at
- The MPO Board meeting will be live streamed on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. The public can view the meeting and comment during the meeting using the comment box at https://publicinput.com/Q742.
- The public may call-in by phone and leave voice comments. Telephone Number 1-855-925-2801; Meeting code 8196.
- For those wishing to address members of the Sarasota/Manatee MPO Board directly, you are requested to provide a written request in advance. Please email Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board, at
- Subject line (RE): PUBLIC COMMENT FOR September 21, 2020 MPO BOARD MEETING
- Please include the following information in the body of the email: 1) Name, email, and phone number; 2) The agenda item you wish to address; 3) A summary of your public comment (3000-character limit)
- Following the receipt of the email, instructions will be sent on how to join the virtual meeting to speak once the Chair calls on you during the public comment period.
The MPO rules of procedure, decorum, and policy governing the public comment period, shall be followed, and enforced in the same manner as if the meeting were held in person. During the public comment period, the Chair will ask the public to speak based on the written requests to speak in the order they are received.
Any person with a disability requiring assistance, auxiliary aids, and services for this meeting should notify Nanette Eubanks at least seven (7) days in advance of the meeting by calling (941)-359-5772.
It would greatly help MPO staff if questions and comments could be emailed to Nanette Eubanks, Clerk to the Board (