Amendments Proposed for FY 2015/16--2019/2020 Transportation Improvement Program
These amendments brought forward by the Florida Department of Transportation request changes to the following projects:
- FPN #201032-6 I-75 at SR 64 in Manatee County: $50,933,303 in State funds advance into FY 2017. The project length is being increased from .807 miles to 2.476 miles.
- FPN #435349-1 US 41 Green Bridge Multi-Use Path in Manatee County: Environmental phase added in FY 2016 and FY 2018.
- FPN #438374-1 US 41 from 301 Boulevard to 21st Avenue in Manatee County: New Safety project in FY 2017.
- FPN #433550-1 US 41 from Blackburn Point Road to Stickney Point Road in Sarasota County: Environmental phase added in FY 2016 and FY 2017. The project length is being increased from 3.906 miles to 6.343 miles.
- FPN #433552-1 US 41 from Sumter Blvd to Ortiz Blvd in Sarasota County: Environmental phase added in FY 2017.
- FPN #433608-2 Myrtle Street in Sarasota County: Environmental Phase added in FY 2017 and FY 2018.
- FPN #434961-1 SR 45 (US 41) Tamiami Trail from Palermo Place to Venice Avenue: Environmental Phase added in 2017.
- FPN # 436567-1 SR 758 (Bee Ridge Road) from Bond Place to Cattlemen Road: Environmental Phase added in 2017.
- FPN #438371-1 US 301 from Fruitville Rd to 10th St: Environmental Phase added in FY 2017.
- FPN #438959-1-84-01 FTA Section 5310- Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Persons with Disabilities- Operating in the amount of $156,981 with a local match of $156,981 as this project has been selected during the competitive application process for funding. The funds were apportioned to the state in FFY 2015 and were programmed late in the state FY 15/16.
These projects are required to be listed correctly in the Sarasota/Manatee Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) in order to ensure we receive federal authorization for the use of federal funds.
If approved by the MPO Board at the June 27, 2016 board meeting, the listed projects will be added in the currently adopted FY 2015/16--2019/2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).